Dynamics AX Solution Architect - £80,000
I am working with a Microsoft Gold Partner that is looking to grow their Dynamics AX team and offering an avenue for senior consultants to step up into a Solution Architect role. The Partner is going from strength to strength with continuous project wins and their future looks very bright.
This will be a unique hybrid role, where you can really help guide the direction of the business going forward.
Manage small teams, work on Greenfield projects and actively make a difference within the Microsoft Channel.
Get in touch with James Marvell on 0191 814 7454 or send your CV over to J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and architect Dynamics 365 F&O solutions to best satisfy a customer's requirements within the constraints and best practice guidelines.
- Take a key role within the AX Practice as a Solution Architect, promoting functional best practice.
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers, Functional and Technical teams to ensure successful and complete delivery.
- Work across multiple projects at any one time as well as providing support to the wider team when required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience working in a senior consulting and lead capacity on a number of AX end-to-end implementations
- AX2009/ AX2012/ Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations project experience
- Functional understanding of the Dynamics AX solution
- Broad modular background/ understanding
- Sure Step delivery methodology experience
- Strong academic background. MS Certifications
- Confident management ability, proven experience in team leadership/ management
- Starting Salary of up to £80,000
- Flexible working in a home-based contract
- Defined promotion route through the business
- Realistic time frame on deliverable's and small company ethos
nterview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more. detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact James Marvell by phone on 0191 814 7454 or send your current CV to J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.