Nigel Frank, in collaboration with our client who are a well-known Manufacturing company are currently looking for a D365 Functional Consultant with experience across Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing. The client is currently undergoing a Dynamics 365 FinOps Project and is requiring an individual for 2-3 days per week on a 3 month basis (potential for extension).
- Gather Requirements to understand the business and its needs
- Configure specific areas within SCM and Manufacturing including MRP and MPS
- Lead, Train and support the internal Dynamics team and its users
- Liaise and facilitate activities with the vendor to ensure collaboration and clarity of tasks
- Extensive experience implementing Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 FinOps for clients
- Confident undertaking configurations of within Dynamics AX/365
- Supply Chain (Production) and Manufacturing module experience within AX/365
- Exposure with Power Platform (including Power BI) desirable
What's On Offer:
- Opportunity to work on an innovative D365 FinOps Project
- Friendly team culture
- Close to Public Transport
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
(03) 9088 3714
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leaders in Microsoft Technology Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft AX/365 jobs than any other agency in Australia. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Australia and have never had more live requirements & AX/365 jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals in the sphere than now.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft AX/365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft BI market and some of the opportunities and jobs that are available I can be contacted on email@example.com