Backend Developer, Music Industry, Product Development
This product development company works with a variety large names and small start-ups on an international basis. Coordinating with various copyright holders, these guys want to make sure that everyone gets paid fairly for their contributions to the world of music.
Because music has a value!
They are for those who want to write clean and efficient code to make their systems even better and build new features from scratch too. Their teams can be quite agnostic in terms of language and today have backend in Go and Node but will implement other web languages as needed. These guys work together as a team and learn from each other with the help of pair programming, continuous code reviews, demo hits, and meetups. They take testing seriously and are proud of their automations.
As a developer here, you will be helping create the conditions fora vibrant music world, where everyone gets paid fairly.
What Skillset do they need?
- 2+ years' professional experience in Go and/or Node.JS
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB or SQL
- An interest in React.JS
It is also a big plus if you: Speak Swedish
Above all, they want to find the right person to fit into their team. So, get in touch with you if you're passionate about building good technology and want to learn how to write better code.
What's on offer?
- Fixed monthly salary and in-house position in central Stockholm
- Excellent working culture in a small and stable business
- Opportunity to build solutions from scratch (greenfield projects)
- Take ownership over the product - help decide where they go next!
- An opportunity to broaden your expertise and grow within this company as it continues to expand
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role, you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens (Recruitment Consultant) on +46 (0) 850 242 541