My client, a multinational IT consultancy, is actively seeking an experienced Dynamics CRM Developer to join their Singapore location. The incumbent will be a part of large scale Dynamics CRM projects.
What you will be doing
- Provide Dynamics CRM development and support
- Translate requirements to technical solutions and provide suggestions, working closely with functional consultants and customer technical teams
- Perform CRM customization and configuration
- Build PowerApps utilizing larger Power Platform applications
- Meticulous technical documentation
What you need to bring with you
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or other equivalent professional qualifications
- Expertise in developing on Dynamics CRM
- Experience on Full SDLC of Dynamics CRM
- Have the ability to customize Dynamics CRM change requests in the most efficient designs
- Experience implementing PowerApps is an added advantage
- Certification(s) with Dynamics 365 Dynamics CRM are a huge plus
Who would be the most successful in this role
- You are a team player
- You must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- You must have great people skills
- You must work well with a diverse, multicultural team
- Most of all, You must be a great listener, a true thinker, and an innovative problem-solver. You must put yourself in the users' shoes and provide solutions that will tap onto their challenges and bring about evident results. Finally, you must be dynamic and enthusiastic about technologies
This role also comes with an attractive salary package (negotiable at this stage) as well as fantastic career growth for the ideal.
Apply now by sending your updated CV in MS Word Document to email@example.com or giving me a call at +65 3163 0481 for a confidential chat about this role.
+65 3163 0481 firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel Number: R1658938