Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Functional Consultant -Coventry-c£60k
About the role
Are you a Microsoft Dynamics Functional Consultant who wants to work on a global implementation of D365 F&O? I have partnered with an award winning Consultancy who are looking for somebody who has worked on either:
-Trade & Logistics
To come in and hit the ground running as they are planning to continue their current project remotely as their is no need to travel to the client site. This is an opportunity to develop your understanding of D365 F&O; while being supported in achieving any certifications which will enable you to complete projects to a high standard.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should be someone who is motivated by developing your functional knowledge in a specific module on Dynamics AX. You should also have strong communication skills that will allow you to work successfully from home as this is a remote project.
This is an opportunity to work in an award winning company, who are renowned throughout the industry for having a collaborative and creative working environment. If this sounds like and opportunity that matches your current aspirations, make sure you get in touch ASAP.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on an end-to-end global implementation of D365 F&O
- Work closely with the client to complete all requirements to a high standard
- Develop your understanding of D365 F&O
Do you have..
- A good understanding of a version of Dynamics AX
- A background in the module in which you want to specialise in
- Strong communication, organisational and time-management skills to allow you to work successfully from home
- Market leading benefit package
- Financial support when achieving certifications
- Experience working on a global implementation of D365 F&O
- Home-based role
- Award winning company culture#
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: email@example.com or call me on 0203 861 5349 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail.
Phone : +44(0)203 861 5349