SharePoint Developer/Architect - Cardiff - 3- 6 months - £425
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking to bring on a SharePoint Developer/Architect ASAP.
Role & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online, Classic and Modern UI, architectural patterns for Document Repositories, Intranets, Records Management and Project Online
- Knowledge of SharePoint On-Premises 2010-19, farm setup, admin and best practice configuration
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts to provision and manage solutions
- Familiarity with farm components such as Search, Taxonomy and Managed Metadata
- Familiarity with onboarding clients, migrations and initial setup
- Ability to work with clients, support and drive adoption for solutions deployed.
- Familiarity with Office 365, Teams and Azure services
- Familiarity with Public Sector organisations
- Know or utilized the PnP PowerShell or Office 365 CLI tooling
- Can produce documentation as required by clients such as reports and guides
- Examples of successful migration projects, intranets and setup of new systems.
- Familiarity with the Power Platform (PowerApps, Automate, BI)
- Drive to keep up to date with the latest technology
- Can guide and knowledge transfer to clients and internal staff
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Joe Bose at email@example.com or call 0203 861 5342 for more information.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future! Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.