Office 365 Engineer - 3-6 months - Cardiff -£280/£300
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and are looking for a skilled Office 365 Migration to take them from on premise to the cloud. This is a ASAP start with open interview slots.
Role & Responsibilities
- Enterprise Mobility Suite (Azure AD, Intune, AIP, ATP, Conditional Access).
- OneDrive for Business.
- Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016, including; Active Directory deployments and migrations (on-premise and hybrid).
- Common Roles (RDS, DFS, DHCP etc).
- Implementing and managing complex GPOs, enterprise-level Forests and Trusts
- Microsoft Windows 10, including; Mass rollout, Device imaging and driver injection.
- Device automation/deployment (Autopilot, Intune)
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MD100/MD101)
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administration Expert (MDAA + MS100/MS101)
- Microsoft O365 suite, including; Exchange Online migrations (on-premise to cloud, hybrid and tenant-to-tenant.)
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Joe Bose at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 861 5342 for more information.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future! Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.