Senior Consultant (negotiable up to £80 k and with only 30% Travel) North West
The Senior Consultancy role has only 30% travel a week to customer sites across the UK (majority in the North West!)
It is delivery and post-sales focused role, but pre-sales responsibilities can be included In the role.
Would you like to work with...
- Microsoft's solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
- Integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
- Implemented cloud-based solutions and migrated workloads to the cloud.
Do you have project experience in...
- Senior support experience with cloud infrastructure.
- Architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc).
- Migrating workloads to the cloud.
- Consulting experience in technical sales and deployment projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to present to stakeholders. Ability to drive decisions collaboratively and resolve conflicts.
Do you have technical experience with...
- Cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends.
- Infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage.
- Experience with Azure IaaS and Cloud Infrastructure tools such as Azure Site Recovery, Back-Up (as a Service), Data Centre Migrations (Azure Lift & Shift), Azure vNet and Networking
- Automation/scripting experience with PowerShell/Bash/Java and ideally ARM Templates, Terraform, Puppet etc.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Do you happen to have the following certifications? (not essential)
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions, Architect Expert, Azure Developer Associate, Azure Administrator Associate, Azure Security Engineer Associate.
MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA, Linux on Azure Solutions Associate, AWS Certified Solution Architect.
Please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org