NAV Business Systems Manager - £38-42k + Bonus - Worcestershire
My client requires a knowledgeable Systems Manager, with expertise in Dynamics NAV ERP, to join the business supporting a range of Dynamics NAV projects this year and beyond. You will be involved in managing the successful running of my clients NAV system, as well as taking the lead on all aspects of change/ transformation surrounding NAV; including process improvement projects, roll outs to new sites, and upgrade to the latest version of Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365.
A well-recognised supply chain firm, with a multi-national coverage and expansive company culture. My client is technology centric and is looking to further utilise system advancements to benefit their business and employees in the long term.
What does the role offer to you?
- A strong basic salary in the £42k region
- Attractive Bonus Structure
- Company Pension Scheme/ 25 days holiday
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company incentives/ professional development training
Suitable candidates will be able to offer:
- Experience in Dynamics NAV implementation, support and system management
- Modular expertise across basic finance, distribution or manufacturing modules (Preferably all, not essential)
- Experience across the end to end project life cycle, with the confidence to lead work steams and manage teams
- Technical skills in Dynamics NAV - Jet Reports/ Power BI (preferable, not essential)
- Confident communication skills - comfortable in a user/ stakeholder/ vendor management capacity
This role is a locally office based position, with the successful candidate expected to travel to other sites occasionally where required.
This role is LIVE and my client is looking to hire. APPLY NOW and make a great step in your NAV career!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Michael Radford by phone on 0191 300 1885 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 300 1885 or via email email@example.com