Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Functional Consultant - Midlands - c£80k
About the Role
I am currently headhunting for a client who is a FTSE 250 company with an excellent global reputation. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to become part of an award winning company; while being able to enjoy a collaborative working environment. Do you want a role that has a clear plan for career progression, with a supportive leadership team and no emphasis on micromanagement?
This international company believes that time should be invested mainly into technology and you; whilst permitting flexi-time. This company emphasises the importance of autonomy, allowing you to influence the implementation of the project.
This is an opportunity for an individual who is excited to work at the cutting edge of technology; with an inquisitive mindset. Why not work for a company that focuses on individual development; as much as they value the development of their company?
- Professional development, which reinforces an accelerated career progression.
- A company that can recognise individual needs; with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- A company that is focused on the partnership with their employees to create a mutually beneficial future.
- Competitive bonus structure
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate experience with AX/D365
- Drive user adoption of the system
- Work closely with the developers and users to implement best solutions
- Solid understanding of finance
Essential Skills & Qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge of AX/D365
- Finance qualification desirable (ACCA,CIMA, ACA)
- Implementation experience
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 861 5349 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail.
Phone : +44(0)203 861 5349