Dynamics CRM Admin - Southern California - up to $90K
A local client is looking for a CRM Administer to join their team of experts to help in supporting the organization. This company places a high value on collaboration and innovation. You will work directly with others on the CRM platform, and assist clients directly, adapting flexibly to meet business needs. This position is geared towards providing end-user support and troubleshooting and the individual will have the opportunity to play a key role in developing reports and processes to maintain data quality.
* Design, test, configure, and deploy changes to the Dynamics CRM database fields, screens, workflows, reports and dashboards.
* Maintain and manage the CRM platform.
* Develop end-user documentation, including application training manuals, job aids and workflows.
* Analyze and understand business requirements to help create custom CRM reports and dashboards as needed.
* 2+ years of hands-on Dynamics CRM or 365 CE experience
* Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint preferred
* Experience with SQL Server
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics CRM/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the US Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP