Your chance to join a large organization in the Microsoft partner channel. This is a fully remote functional consulting position that will involve working with all the latest technologies such as D365 online, Azure, and the Power Platform. You will work in both a team environment and independently as you help oversee clients for whom we have previously installed Dynamics CRM systems.
- Respond to client concerns and troubleshoot issues
- Work with relevant teams if issues escalate
- Follow up on all cases with clear communication
- Help with project delivery
- Ability to train end-users on D365 CE applications and features
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of Dynamics CRM Experience
- Previous Partner channel experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment and independently
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- 5+ years of Dynamics CRM experience
- Ability to read and write code
- Experience with Agile implementation methodology
- Experience with global size organization
- Experience across multiple modules of D365 CE
- Working knowledge of D365 FO
- Working knowledge of PowerBI
- Remote Work
Please apply by sending your resume to Andrew Nesselroad (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are looking for another type of opportunity within MS Dynamics CRM, please still do reach out to discuss further opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 team specialize in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics CRM/ 365 market.