Senior Software Engineer - Azure - Charleston - $125,000
Candidate must be an experienced Web Applications and services developer that is written in an ASP.Net environment using C# within the healthcare field. You also must be able to work in an agile development process while also being comfortable writing code in a non-stop integration environment.
- Design, develop, and maintain web-based applications and services.
- Provide unit tests and code-level documentation for all new tasks and refactors.
- Develop training materials and help documentation for systems that get created.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers.
- Assist with defining product requirements for new software or extensive software revisions.
- Creates high-level architectural specifications.
- Identify suboptimal code and refactor accordingly.
- Actively participate in the team's scrum and development processes.
- Monitor and maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by the company.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent in experience.
- 4+ years of experience developing web services and consuming web services within web applications. Preferred experience in WCF.
- 4+ years of experience developing MVC web applications.
- Experience with Azure cloud services.
- 5+ years of development experience with production web applications. The ideal candidate would have experience developing web applications for delivery as a SaaS product (Software as a Service).
- Familiarity writing applications that are HIPAA compliant.
- Working knowledge of healthcare integration standards such as Direct, FHIR, HL7 and IHE.
- A deep understanding of data access frameworks such as the Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Experience querying, and updating RDBMS data stores.
- Ability to effectively use source control systems such as TFS or Git.
- Experience and understanding of Windows Workflow and MSMQ.
- Familiarity with common MVC design patterns and their implementation.
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to implement unit tests.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience developing health care applications.
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure permanent jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (704) 422-8461. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.