Dynamics 365 Business Analyst - Michigan - $120K + Bonus, Matched 401K & Pension Plan
A big Manufacturing Cooperative is looking for a Business Analyst who is comfortable working with the Manufacturing team. They are looking for an enthusiastic analyst who wants to grow and learn.
The ideal Candidate would be able to:
- Work with functional business areas as a Business Analyst
- Have Dynamics AX experience
- Technical assistance for programming and report writing
- Work with FP/A with Power BI and other business intelligence initiatives
- First level of support for ERP issues/upgrades/enhancement requests
- WMS is a plus.
About the position:
The ideal candidate would provide technical support for the ERP system, including configuration, testing, integration, reporting and security. Additionally, the position includes interaction with end to gather requirements, build solutions, resolve issues and coordinate testing and validation. The scope of work in this capacity includes both projects with starting and ending dates as well as ongoing support with consistent standards and routine best practices.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years related work experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX 2012, 2009: Data Conversion, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash and Bank Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, General Ledger, Budgeting, Production Control
- Understanding of project manager principles
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in system designs and workflow, identifying solutions, multi-tasking and managing multiple types of support activities, successfully interacting with clients, problem-solving and initiating corrective project actions.
Here is what to expect:
Generous Base Salary + Bonus
Fully Comprehensive Pension plan
Full Benefits with Dental & Vision
Company-paid recognition for good performance
A supportive environment with dedicated colleagues
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics AX & 365 F&O, advertising more Dynamics AX & 365 F&O jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Dynamics AX & 365 F&O markets I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX & 365 F&O jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics AX & 365 F&O candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics AX & 365 F&O market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX & 365 F&O jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267-800-2698. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics AX & 365 F&O opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.