Job title: Dynamics NAV Reporting Analyst
Job location: Remote/Manhattan, NY
The Dynamics NAV Reporting Analyst is responsible for working with all staff and stakeholders to design, document, build, and implement reporting solutions, functioning with a high level of independence, responsibility, and accountability. This role will lead and facilitate understanding of business user problems that can be addressed through reporting, responsible for the design and build of solutions, and ensure quality and effective deployment transition of delivered solutions. This role will also lead efforts to analyze foundation data for hub reporting, and will coach users on performing data analysis to improve data quality and consistency.
Role & Responsibility:
- Technical development and implementation of reporting solution either using a BI tool, Serenic reports, or a custom solution
- Design and write reports using our new BI reporting solution
- Identify patterns of system usage or user behavior through data content and output
- Work with foundation staff and other stakeholders to document as-is or to-be data states to clarify data relationships for users or team members and to contribute to reporting or other system specifications
- Discover and capture reporting requirements with supporting details needed to confirm understanding with all stakeholders
- Create mock-ups of new reports or report changes including mapping from source system, calculations or transformations, filters or exclusions and security to be applied
- Salary: $85,000-120,000
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 5 weeks PTO to start
- 401k matching
- Leadership & growth opportunities
- Annual salary review
- Bonus opportunities
- International travel opportunities
To apply, please contact Shreya Pai at (212) 731- 8252 Ext. 3001 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 731- 8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.