Job Type: Perm/Full-time
Location: Trumbull, CT - Office based
Relocation assistance provided
Job Title: Microsoft Integration Manager
**Must have direct experience fully inegrating Azure and Office 365!!!**
Our client just made the switch to Office 365 and needs an experienced, senior-level Microsoft Integrations Professional. This is a leadership position with direct reports. The right candidate will have experience guiding a team through this exact project in addition to the requirements listed below.
The Manager, Integrations and Microsoft Suite will provide architectural guidance to development teams around implementation of Azure services and best practices for cloud deployments.
5+ years' experience in Microsoft Azure and O365 architecture (cloud and hybrid cloud/on-prem solutions)
- IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Security, availability, compliance and performance considerations
- Azure backup and disaster recovery capabilities
- Azure monitoring and troubleshooting methods
- Direct implementation experience - Azure Data Factory, SQL DWH , Enterprise Service Bus and Data Lake
- Knowledge of Power BI, SSRS, SSASF
- Familiarity with alternative approaches such as file transfers (sFTP), EDI (multiple standards), subscribe-publish message bus, RESTful/SOAP APIs, XML/Jason.
- Experience with systems architecture techniques including context diagram, data flow diagram, process (swim lane) diagram and entity-relationship diagram.
- Experience leading technical teams and delivering user-focused services.
- Strong software development and application architecture experience, with good knowledge of open source technologies, testing, at least one programming language, and knowledge of frameworks to enhance coding speed
- Computer Science, MIS degree or equivalent practical experience is required
- Azure certification in either of the following - Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-300) or Microsoft Azure Architect Design (AZ-301).
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Bonus incentives, etc.
Will provide sponsorship
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.