My client is an established Manufacturing company looking to bring on a very experienced Data Architect to lead the migration of their legacy databases to Azure. This is a very exciting opportunity to come in at the ground floor of their cloud environment with a lot of opportunity for growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- As the Data Architect, you will be primarily responsible for developing the full life cycle of a Big Data solution (data movement and visualization), including requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and Test and Deployment in a Cloud based environment
- The position will focus on building out a consumer insights strategy and building advanced analytics to deliver capabilities against that strategy.
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure (Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL Data Warehouse
- Microsoft Business Intelligence
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Competitive salary + Bonus!
- Pension plan AND 401(k) match
- Generous PTO
- Brand new offices in downtown Chicago
- Realistic opportunity for growth