Dynamics CRM (D365) Lead, Bristol, £65,000
My client based in Bristol are looking to bring on a talented and highly experienced Dynamics CRM (D365) Lead to take charge of their newly implemented internal D365 system. My client are a regulatory company in the education sector. The role's main responsibilities include project delivery, business solution design and customising and configuring the system.
My client have a reputation for providing a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working hours as well as the chance to work remotely when needed. The IT team is showing positive signs of expansion based on the increasing growth of the organisation.
What you can expect:
- A £65,000 salary, subject to experience.
- A flexible working contract in a forward-thinking environment, with the chance to work remotely.
- Valuable experience on an expanding D365 system.
What is expected of you:
- Strong Dynamics CRM (D365) experience essential.
- Customisation & Configuration experience, as well as scoping and mapping requirements to meet business needs.
- Leadership skills and the ability to take initiative as the main point of contact for a D365 system.
- Strong communication/client-facing skills.
If you think you're a good fit for what promises to be a fantastic opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 406 3127 to discuss the role in complete confidence.