Dynamics AX Implementation Consultant - £75,000 - HOME BASED
We are working with one of the largest MS Gold Partners in the UK that are looking to support their broad client portfolio from a remote and on-premise basis. Working on some of the largest Greenfield projects across the UK, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to expand their career in the Dynamics market.
Role & Responsibilities
- Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 implementation experience is essential
- Full life cycle project experience is essential
- Multiple module experience is preferred - Finance, Manufacturing, Trade & Logistics
- Consultancy experience is preferred
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent customer facing skills are essential
- Broad range of experience dealing with multiple customers is referred
- Strong technical and functional background is preferred
Interviews are taking place at short notice over Skype/ telephone. Get in touch with Lee at Nigel Frank to discuss this or other roles in the Dynamics market in more detail.
Key Words: Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, Finance & Operations, Full Lifecycle, Finance, Manufacturing, T&L, MS Partner, Microsoft, MS Gold Partner, UK Wide, London, Manchester, Devon, Dorset, Nottingham, Liverpool, Newcastle