Microsoft Azure Architect / Oslo / 2 Year Project / 1500 NOK per hour
Do you want to join one of Norway biggest Microsoft Azure projects. Do you want to work on end-to-end projects at some of Norway's leading companies? Do you want to turn complex issues into simple solutions for the customers with Cloud? If so, my client may be the right place for you.
As a Consultant you will work directly for us on a project with our client where we will pay you an hourly rate. Whilst the role has an initial period, there is scope for some long term work as our client have a very healthy project pipeline for 2022 and beyond.
Skills and Responsibilities
Description about task and responsibilities
- Develop and implement good practices for IT operations in Azure in cooperation with Company cloud architects
- Set up security, infrastructure and application logging as well as monitoring and alerts
- Establish and execute routines for VM operation (e.g. backup/restore, Linux and Windows patching)
- Write standard solution templates (ARM, Terraform or Ansible).
Assist application teams on the usage of:
- Load Balancers, VM's and disks, Storage Accounts, Availability/Scale sets, networking, IAM, Azure Monitor, Infrastructure as Code Azure troubleshooting and act as contact point between application teams and Microsoft support
- Implement solutions related to cloud cost optimisation
- Lay the foundation for DR
- At least 8+ years of experience operating robust IaaS workloads in Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Git
- Familiarity with operations in larger enterprises
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows administration
- Ability to proactively connect with relevant (application, security, platform, networking) teams in Company as needed
- Experience with cloud native Azure applications is a plus
If you feel that this may be your next step on the career ladder - get in touch today. Send your CV to Lewis Fielding, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +47 815 03 273 for more information on this and similar job opportunities! Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft-recruitment. To find more opportunities for Database and BI experts, visiting address www.nigelfrank.com