As a member of their data team, you will get to work in many different fields, ranging from public policy to finance, insurance to energy, and health care to law enforcement. You will join them in their mission to help organizations manage their data and extract value by enabling crucial decision making.
About the company
As leaders in AI & Data Science consulting and data product development with over 15 years experience in system integration and cloud architecture deployments. They partner with commercial clients and government agencies to deliver value through analytic consulting and actionable solutions to business problems. They are a small, innovative company where ideas are encouraged, heard, refined, and implemented quickly and effectively.
As a data engineer, you will be working on a variety of data engineering projects for different customers in the commercial sector. You will be responsible for finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to clients.
You will be a good fit if you have the following:
- 5+ years working as a Data Engineer - need to be very hands on and technical
- Experience training or managing junior level data engineers
- Strong English verbal and written communication - you will be interfacing with current and prospective clients on a daily basis
- Cloud skills are a big plus
- Data warehouse experience
- Experience with big query, python, SQL database design
Benefits & Perks
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- 401k profit sharing plan
- Health insurance - traditional or HSA
- Life insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Disability insurance (short and long term)
- Optional dental, supplemental life insurance and 401k deferrals
- Free gym membership, sit and stand desks, Friday tech talks, catered lunch, and much more
- Strong commitment to work life balance