Data Analyst/BI Role
One of the leading Manufacturing/Supply Chain companies in Indianapolis is on the lookout for a Microsoft Dynamics BI Data Analyst who will work within a team to deliver BI data, reports, and reporting solutions that satisfy the needs of the business and its goals and initiatives. This position requires a strong ability to apply experience and knowledge to place the appropriate data in the hands of business users in a way that is both meaningful and effective.
Location: The role will be based in Plainfield, IN, a suburb of Indianapolis.
- Create, manage, and support databases, data models, BI reports, and associated reporting deliverables
- Effectively analyze and work within a collaborative team environment to define, present, and/or develop reliable solutions for projects that require data feeds or consumption
- Experience with BI tools - SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI, SQL Server, MS SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365-related IT functionalities is a plus, including Power Apps, Flow, Logic Apps
- 4+ years of experience with data- and/or reporting-related responsibilities is required;
Why YOU should be Interested:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Yearly Company Bonuses
- 3 weeks starting P.T.O + Floating days
- This company constantly promotes from within
- Competitive compensation packages
- 401(k) matching
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
United States Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply!
If this looks like a challenge you want to embrace, please contact Bola Anjorin-Agbaje at 646-679-7209 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-646-679-7209. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.