Dynamics NAV Support Analyst (Navision) - MS Gold Partner/ £45k
Exciting opportunity for an experienced IT support professional, with skills in Dynamics NAV/ Navision/ D365 Business Central application support, for a brilliant live role offering the chance to specialise in Microsoft Dynamics application support and consultancy. This office based role provides the chance to work with a like minded team of professionals, in a family feel culture - supporting a host of interesting businesses up and down the country.
My client is a growing Microsoft Gold Partner - specialising in Dynamics NAV/ 365 Business Central implementation to customers across the UK and Europe. They offer a stable pipeline of projects to work on, as well as state of the art offices in Surrey, UK. My client is infamous for offering candidates a great work life balance, a fun environment to learn and progress, an award winning reputation in their work, as well as fantastic career progression prospects.
This role offers the opportunity to join the companies reputable support team - working with a enthusiastic team of support professionals to troubleshoot customer system issues on a 2nd/ 3rd line basis; all based around Microsoft Dynamics NAV technology. The day to day role will involve analysing customer issues, both remotely and on-site, triage and troubleshooting the problem, and ensuring customers receive a satisfactory, thorough solution as swiftly as possible.
This position offers:
- A great base salary and benefits scheme - reviewed every 12 months to ensure in line with industry standard
- The chance to progress in a career with Microsoft Dynamics NAV - openings for movement into functional consultancy, project management, development or technical consultancy down the line
- Industry leading training and certified Microsoft qualifications as part of your job
- A tailored progression plan and aligned mentor ship scheme to maximise candidate progression
- Excellent company incentive schemes/ team events. Opportunity to attend market conferences worldwide.
Suitable candidate will be able to provide:
- Recent experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, D365 Business Central)
- 2nd/ 3rd line support experience
- Technical understanding of Dynamics NAV (C/AL coding experience preferable but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate within a team
- A passion for progression within the Microsoft Dynamics space
Interested? Why not apply today for a confidential consultation.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV/ NAVISION/ D365/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL/ D365/ SUPPORT/ TECHNICIAN/ APPLICATION/ ERP/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2018/ SURREY/ BERKSHIRE/ HAMPSHIRE/ READING/ BASINGSTOKE/ GUILDFORD/ TONBRIDGE/ CROYDON/ SLOUGH/ BRACKNELL/ FARNBOROUGH/ ALTON/ ANDOVER/ WINCHESTER/ CRAWLEY/ HORSHAM/ EPSOM/ MICROSOFT GOLD PARTNER