We are seeking an experienced Dynamics 365 CE Consultant for a Microsoft Gold Partner local to sunny Southern California! The position will be responsible for managing and maintaining client relationships and will actively work to help support the team and the clients to provide the best solutions possible. The ideal individual is a self-starter with client-facing experience and the ability to bridge the gap between the technical and the business needs. Dynamics 365 CE experience required, with additional hands-on experience assisting in implementations, upgrades or customizations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements
* Demonstrate MSCRM 365 solution capabilities to the client
* Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
* Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements * Advise on complex MS Dynamics 365 CE business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations
* Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
* Create estimates for implementation tasks
* Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to client and mentor team members
* Installation, setup and configuration of MS CRM Dynamics Marketing, Dynamics Social, Parature.
* Data migration from external systems into MS D365 CE
* Conduct solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing
* Conduct user and administrator training
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree or relavent experience required.
* 2 years overall MS Dynamics CRM experience. CRM 2011, 2013, 2015 and/or D365 experience required
* Experience as an MS Dynamics CRM consultant in a client-facing role for MS Dynamics or similar consulting organization is highly desirable
* Hands-on experience in designing, configuring or administering MS Dynamics 365 CE required
* Microsoft Certifications or the ability to achieve the certifications required.
* Full medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401K retirement savings
* Vacation and telecommuting time
To apply to this position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 949-688-2233.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Dynamics jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Dynamics jobs that are available, I can be contacted at 949-688-2233.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics CRM opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Microsoft Recruitment | Microsoft Careers & Jobs | Nigel Frank
Find your dream role with Nigel Frank, the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Search 1000s of Dynamics, Azure, and other Microsoft jobs now