*Must be in Boston, MA and willing to work on-site
The DevOps Engineer will become a part of the global team delivering cloud-native platforms to Fortune 500, Global 2000, and government customers. You will be responsible for various aspects of deploying, integrating, optimizing, automating, and adopting Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes-centric environments. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for assisting customers in their decisions to shift in the way they develop and deliver software. You will work side-by-side with some of the most experienced engineers in the Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes ecosystems and for some of the most sophisticated customers. All successful candidates will be provided with Cloud Foundry and/or Kubernetes training as required.
- Familiarity with Site Reliable Engineering (SRE) principles
- Profound knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Hands-on experience with any of the following IaaS platforms: Azure, AWS, OpenStack, Google Compute Platform
- Understanding of Docker and its ecosystem
- Kubernetes or Cloud Foundry experience in a DevOps role is very desired
- Infrastructure as Code knowledge
- Knowledge of the key concepts of cloud-native architectures
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle in the cloud
- Software development background (any scripting language)
- Understanding of high availability, scalability, resilience, app performance, and security in the cloud
- Minimum 3-5 year's experience working as a DevOps Engineer
Benefits: Certifications and training fully covered by company, 401K, Health Coverage, PTO, etc.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.