Microsoft Office365 Administrator
5+ years' experience in Microsoft O365 architecture (cloud and hybrid cloud/on-prem solutions) and components on a global basis including
- Active Directory, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote, PowerBI and Office Suite
- Optional: Project, Visio, SQL Server
- Security, availability, compliance and performance considerations
- Billing and cost management considerations
- Backup and disaster recovery capabilities
- Monitoring and troubleshooting methods
Microsoft O365 certification in any of the following - Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert (MS-100 or MS-101), Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate (MS-500), or MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert.
Description of tasks:
- Design cloud ETL architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution for a global medical device/pharmaceutical organization.
- Serve as technical expert for business solutions in cloud architectures.
- Communicate the system integration vision and strategy during meetings and presentations.
- Ensure the technical component of the solution aligns with company business goals, compliance requirements and current/potential standards.
- Research technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
- Provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Ensure the quality of deliverable in terms of the functional design, implementation, testing and adherence to technical compliance standards.
- Monitor effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient .
Education: Computer Science, MIS degree or equivalent practical experience is required
Benefits: Career Advancement, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company incentives, etc.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.