This is a senior position with extensive experience in modeling data solutions for operational data stores and data warehouses using commonly accepted practices. As an enterprise data modeler, you will work with the customer to discover their business needs and design the models that best meet those needs using tools such as SparxEnterprise Architect, Erwin Data Modeler, and Idera ER/Studio. If you are an individual who is highly interested in technology, data, and cloud solutions, you may be just who we are looking for.
- Design data solutions for our customers using the enterprise data modeling tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect, Erwin Data Modeler, and Idera ER/Studio
- Work with customers to determine the business use cases needed for the data solutions to be deployed
- Discover and model data from various data sources both on premises such as relational databases and cloud solutions such as Salesforce
- Document end-to-end the data movement and data lineage used to create the final solution
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor s degree in computer, engineering, data science or a related field; or work experience equivalent
- Verbal and written skills to support data discovery and documentation
- Domain experience with business systems such as CRM, Human Capital, Finance, or Master Data Management
- Experience with cloud-based data ingestion patterns
- Working knowledge and experience with products in the Azure data platform
- Experience deploying data solutions on the Azure Data Platform
- Experience deploying data solutions on Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Microsoft Azure or Microsoft Data Platform Certification
If you are interested in interviewing for this role please give me a call at 980 259 7975 or email me at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the South East. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidential