In house product development position in Malmo...
My client is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their team in Malmo. They are looking for someone to be involved with one of their largest projects yet! They are currently developing their app and system to be even better than ever before. Their product revolutionises the way that different companies can work on a day to day basis. Providing a quick, reliable and safe SaaS platform that outweighs their competitors by far.
How could you become an asset to their team?
They are looking for someone who wants to plan, design and build new product features alongside their already talented and successful team. You'll be working very closely with their Product Manager and CTO to provide the best IT solutions for companies in the are. Alongside this, you will receive a great amount of trust and technical freedom. Everyone within the team has their say and can provide their input of how they think is best to compete things, from a technical stance but also from a business point of view. If you want somewhere that you can flourish and your ideas will be listen to then this could be for you! They regularly evaluate and consider new technologies to ensure that they as a company never fall behind the times but also you as developers stay as up to date with technology as possible with a huge emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and certifications.
Who are you?
- Someone who takes initiative and likes working collaboratively as a team member
- Someone with in depth .NET/C# knowledge
- Preferably someone with .NET Core experience and if not a desire to work with .NET Core
- Preferably someone with Azure or similar cloud platform experience, if not a desire to work with Microsoft Azure
- Frontend knowledge (to be used when needed!)
- Experience working on a SaaS platform is extremely desirable!
Want to know more? Please apply within as my client is still interviewing at this difficult time via phone/video call. Don't miss out!