Full stack .NET Developer - Drammen
Our client is based in new and modern offices in Drammen, and are now looking to hire another developer to their IT department consisting of 6 people. the company as a whole have around 80 employees and are developing housing concepts.
As a .NET developer you will amongst other things do:
- web development, back end development, API for both internal and external development.
- develop the whole system from heavy back end integration/database development to front end development.
- Development of web applications / API on the .NET platform
- Development of front-end SPA with AngularJS / Angular / React
- Further develop and maintain databases in MSSQL
- Integrations and adaptations to support systems
- 3+ years experience as a .NEt developer
- Experience with the use or development of APIs
- Good understanding and experience with AngularJS / Angular / React
- Experience with Webpack, NPM / Yarn
- Experience with SQL and database modeling
- Web development in the Microsoft stack (C #, ASP .NET, .NET Core, EntityFramework)
- Experience with Git Experience with DevOps, TeamCity / Octopus Deploy, Docker
- You are structured and self-sufficient, but you also like and value working in teams
- Committed, positive, enterprising and results-oriented
- Interested in how the solution is used and manages to familiarize you with the user's working day
- Generally has good system understanding, good oral and written ability to produce and good communication skills
- Like challenges, find solutions and take responsibility
- Is keen to keep you academically updated and like to challenge traditional solution
In addition to an interesting technical working day, you will be working alongside highly skilled colleagues in a nice and friendly environment.
They try to arrange a few social activities a year like summer party and conferences, Christmas party with a partner, annual trips abroad, and this year the whole company is going to the Norway vs Sweden qualification for the Euros 2020.
They have also done team building exercises like bungee jumping and other types of sports.
We are currently shortlisting candidates, so apply today to get more information about the role and company.
+47 815 0 3394