• Location: City of London, England
  • Date Posted: 18th Mar, 2020
  • Reference: 18032020JN

Azure Business Intelligence Consultant - Azure - Power BI - London - £85k

The UK's Leading Microsoft Azure Data Platform consultancy are seeking experienced BI Consultants with experience across the Azure Stack to join their talented team made up of Microsoft MVP's. The company are almost doubling their growth year upon year!

Your role will involve:

  • Designing, developing and delivering PAAS solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform

  • Working with clients who are FTSE 100 and 250 sized companies

  • Helping clients realise the potential of Data Science, Machine Learning, and scaled processing within Microsoft Azure

  • Working on client-site to understand requirements and deliver customer solutions

Key Skills:

  • Azure Data Factory

  • Azure Data Lake Store and Azure Data Lake Analytics

  • Azure SQL Data Warehouse

  • Cosmos DB

  • IoT Hub, Event Hub, Azure Stream Analytics

  • Azure SQL Database as part of a PaaS solution

  • Azure Analysis Services with DAX

  • Cognitive Services

  • Power BI (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service)

  • Power Apps

  • Flow

Other desired skills are:

  • Traditional Microsoft BI stack (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)

  • Development with C#, Python or R

  • Understanding of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods

75% of clients are in the Greater London and the other 25% are across UK and some EU, therefore flexibility to travel is a must!

This is a permanent position with a salary range from £65- £85,000.

Other benefits include:

-All expenses paid when going on site

-MS Certifications

-Private Medical

-5% Matched Pension

-25 days holiday (with option to buy 5 more)

The best part of working for this company is gaining hands on experience from the most talented Microsoft professionals in the UK and the opportunity to work on the most exciting projects within Azure.

The client is holding interviews remote! To discuss this role in more detail, call Jose Newby on 01913387557 or email your CV to j.newby@nigelfrank.com.

Similar Jobs

SAS BI Consultant
City of London, England

Developer/Engineer in Test - London
City of London, England

Business Intelligence Consultant - MS BI
City of London, England

SAS BI Consultant
City of London, England

Azure Data Platform Consultant - London - GBP40 - 50k
City of London, England