Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
I have recently been handed a fantastic opportunity at an incredible company based in Stockholm Sweden. Focussing in a niche area of the music industry they have streamlined their business model to anchor themselves into an area which has a huge void and is helping individuals throughout the music industry.
With a small environment currently backed up by a wide range of projects of differing sizes, they have a brilliant future ahead combatting issues within Music that have been around for years. The environment at my client is all centred around those who work there with a philosophy of enjoying what you do. With a start vibe backed by a well-structured and organised company you have huge amount of flexibility in what you do.
We are looking for passionate software engineer's to join the team and help to develop custom solutions across multiple technology stacks. All you need is some exposure to the development space, a passion for development and the will to grow and learn, that's it!
But what would be a good start?
Although the role is very flexible and can help you grow within multiple areas and technologies, any of the following experience would be beneficial:
- Strong experience in the software development space developing custom solutions and applications.
- Database experience will be helpful mainly working on Mongo DB
- Great proficiency to one of the following languages: Python, PHP, Java, Golang.
- Do you have any experience to public cloud and helping integrate software into a cloud platform?
- The ability to work in a cohesive team and work together to achieve amazing goals.
- Golang is a passion of not only the company but also everyone within, although we aren't looking for an expert in Golang, if you have any experience here it will help OR you want to learn this.
What will you receive:
- A great competitive salary
- Huge flexibility in working hours and working from home
- Great benefits (wellness allowance, pension and paid leave.
- Great team environment with a start up vibe.
- Training and growth potential.
- Professional growth and the ability to move up in a growing company very quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only grow and progress your career and technical experience but to also work in a company who see the bigger picture. Enjoy what you do, be part of a family orientated, team focused environment where you can work with like-minded, passionate people!
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can also visit our website to view other interested opportunities across development, Cloud, Business Intelligence, Data Science and DevOps.