Lead Software Engineer, Surrey (ReactJS, Python, Docker)
My client in Surrey are currently looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer to join their team working alongside QA engineers and Product Managers. They're looking for someone with experience in Full Stack Development. The role is working directly with DAI, working with some of the most impressive and dynamic clients across the UK and the US. The candidate will be someone passionate about development and software management, but also with some relevant experience working with AWS.
- Help and determine the best technology to use
- Work closely with team members to hit scheduled targets
- Produce consistent and appropriate software for clients
- Work with product and component implementation
- Previous work with cloud architecture
- Strong Knowledge/experience of Python and ReactJS
- Strong experience in Software Engineering
- Experience using Docker containerisations
- Background working with AWS cloud platforms
The opportunity that my client are providing is one of the best out there on the market at the moment for the right kind of candidate. As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be manning the development process of all software and all projects, so a strong development background and passion for the role is highly important.
They're offering a competitive salary of £65k per annum, 5% bonus, pension scheme, health care plans and much more along with the job opportunity. Interviews are starting ASAP, first stage being a telephone interview. If you are interested please don't hesitate to get in touch using the contact methods below.
Phone: +44 (0)191 261 3376 (ext 3376)
Address: 2nd Floor, The St. Nicholas Building, St.Nicholas Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1RF, United Kingdom