Technical Lead Developer (.NET)
This international software development company is not your standard software devs house, nor are they looking for a standard developer to join their extraordinary team.
This opportunity is for the passionate, the code junkie that has a flare for new technologies, enjoys architecting solutions and is a natural leader.
This opportunity is for someone who strives to be the best they can be, someone who wants to join a team of like-minded passionate developers on their journey as they continue to growth and expand their business.
Main skills and experience you'll bring to the table
- designing / architecting solutions based on requirements
- proven team leadership abilities
- ability to produce high quality code (back & front) while successfully managing the above mentioned tasks
- Setup and maintain development process
- Guide and oversee that repositories, servers, etc are set up correctly for a project
- Ensure project is delivered as per design / architecture and requirements
- Conduct code reviews
- Organise and oversee the learning and development of team members, i.e. training sessions, courses, etc.
- Provide input into scoping sessions if required. Larger projects will have dedicated
- Technical scoping sessions.
- Provide input into timeframe estimates for projects
- Provide input into design (review wireframes from a technical perspective)
- Responsible for driving sprint planning meetings, working with the PM / PO (product owner) and team
- Direct the creation of epics, stories and tasks
- Help to break the requirements into development tasks
- Responsible for design / architecture
- ○ System architecture
- ○ Data layer through to UI
- CMS or data model design and contracts
- Integrations layer design
- Business layer
- UI architecture
- ○ Diagrams as required
- ○ Change designs as required
- Responsible for team demo
- work from home one a week
- flexi time
- medical aid
- casual work environment
- smart colleagues and like-minded people
- team events
If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, please send over your updated CV to email@example.com.
Kindly note that only South African Citizens are being considered for this role.