Senior Data Engineer - 6 month+ Contract - Remote
Are you ready for a change? Are you ready to broaden your career experience? Do you want the ability to work from home? We are looking to add a DataBricks Data Scientist that can help lead a junior team. Get ready to take charge within this Microsoft Partner organization!
- Sound understanding/experience of Spark APIs within Databricks
- Ability to write Python and Scala
- Familiarity/background with Data Science processes
- Experience/knowledge of version control within Databricks
- Experience with MLFlow in Databricks
- Familiarity with DB Connect
- Familiarity with DB API
- Experience with connecting DB to other services such as AML/AKS (nice to have, not required)
- Previous leadership experience is a must
Great opportunity to enhance your career with a credible company. This position provides a remote work environment as long as you are able to work within EST hours. Do not miss the chance to be a part of this innovative and team-oriented atmosphere.
If interested, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (704)247-5563. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.