Microsoft Business Dynamics AX Senior Analyst - Jersey City, NJ
The Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Business Analyst is responsible for recommending, supporting and assisting in providing application solutions using the client's Microsoft Dynamics D365 AX solution. The Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Business Analyst must understand and support business challenges and opportunities and works to lead the configuration and maintenance of value added solutions to meet the overall business requirements of Bel Fuse and our Global Implementation. Within this position, you will be involved in business analysis, software development activities, interacting with stakeholders, highlighting issues/risks on timely basis and continuously improving development processes. You will work closely with a Global Support Team located in North America, Europe and Asia.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes multiple business process issues and improvements and provides solution recommendations to our Business Owners, Super Users, Subject Matter Experts and the Global IT Support Team.
- Investigates problems within AX modules, diagnose root causes, and resolve issues.
- Documents and assist users in defining Business Requirements, process maps, and use cases.
- Investigate Feature Requests, clarify objectives, understand software functionality and recommend solutions using industry best practices.
- Develops user training materials and delivers end user training.
- Verify data integrity, functional integrity testing, and data maintenance.
- Fulfills Ad-hoc business reporting needs and assists with interpretation of data.
- Ensure business applications comply with relevant standards and regulations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of functional knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 or later
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Demonstrated ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner within a complex business system environment.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX including the following focus areas -
- Finance (General Ledger, A/R, A/P, Cash & Bank, Fixed Assets, etc.)
- Project Management and Accounting
- Inventory Management Financials and Cost Accounting
- Knowledge of 0ther Microsoft ISV's including -
- SK Soft e-Banking
- DSA ScanWorkX
- Armanino Life Science and High Tech, including TQM
- PDM Bluestar
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Remote Flexibility
- 401k match
- Paid Holidays
- Free onsite Gym
- Sponsored Charity Events
- Pension Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Christmas Time-Off
- Paid Travel
If you're interested in this role and would like to know more, please send all of your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics, advertising more DYNAMICS AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in DYNAMICS AX market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and DYNAMICS AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any DYNAMICS AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the DYNAMICS AX market and some of the opportunities and DYNAMICS AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267-940-6522. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic DYNAMICS AX opportunities
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.