Senior D365 Solution Architect - Montvale, NJ
A leading travel group is looking for a senior Microsoft Dynamics D365 CE Solutions Architect. This role is responsible for the implementation and administration of the network's Customer Relationship Management platform. The ideal candidate is a Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement evangelist with strong experience in developing solutions in CRM. This will include the evaluation of new and existing use cases, system integration approach and maintenance, design and customization fit-for-purpose, and end-user adoption.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provides ongoing direction and support of Dynamics D365 CE platform including architecture, development, best practices, etc.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and internal IT disciplines to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions and ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Experienced in working with both technical and business teams, flexible in working on a wide variety of projects and initiatives
- Ability to design solutions in CRM or integration with other applications
- Performs software development, improvements and upgrades
- Manage software releases and roll-outs, and communicate to the end users about status and project conditions
- Creates written documentation including system architecture, configuration guides, project plans, policy and procedure, presentations, and other documents as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Extensive MS Dynamics CRM experience that has included the following: Design, implementation and management of MS Dynamics
- Experience developing and testing custom workflows, entities, objects, attributes with Microsoft CRM
- Experience in Retail Business Digital Transformation initiatives
- Working knowledge of marketing and contact center technologies
- Solid understanding of administration and security configuration
- Experience migrating/integrating data between Dynamics
- 3+ years experience with Azure
- Experience with common application platforms, development tools and best practices
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience is required. Microsoft Dynamics certification preferred.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Remote Flexibility
- 401k match
- Paid Holidays
- Free onsite Gym
- Sponsored Charity Events
- Pension Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Christmas Time-Off
- Paid Travel
If you're interested in this role and would like to know more, please send all of your inquiries to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics, advertising more DYNAMICS AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in DYNAMICS AX market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and DYNAMICS AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any DYNAMICS AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the DYNAMICS AX market and some of the opportunities and DYNAMICS AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267-940-6522. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic DYNAMICS AX opportunities
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.