Finance Dynamics AX 2012/ D365 F&O Consultant
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Contact details: email@example.com
I am actively seeking a Dynamics AX 2012 R3 / D365 F&O Finance Consultant to work on a large scale Dynamics 365 implementation for an end user client. Initial duration is 24 months but with a strong chance of extension. You must be flexible with travelling because this position will involve 50% travelling outside South Africa. All travelling expenses will be covered by the company and you will receive 24 days leave.
Required skills and experience:
- D365 F&O experience or alternatively Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Understanding of financial modules, including configuration, parameter setup and defining financial processes.
- Chart of Account structure, financial dimensions and advanced account structure experience.
- Multiple legal entity consolidation and eliminations
- Management/Financial reporter experience a must
- Be able to facilitate and manage discovery workshops with business teams in the finance functional area.
- Compile Functional Requirements Documents and conceptualising future state business processes.
- Identifying and defining system GAPs.
- Unit and regression testing, developing test scripts.
- Super User training, developing end user training material.
- Ability to work independently
- Lead the deployment of finance related modules throughout the group and provide insight to finance teams on global best practices and methods.
- Inter-company trading configuration and defining business process steps.
- Overall understanding of D365 F&O deployment methods, Azure and LCS.
To discuss this new opportunity in more detail, please contact Liana Robson on +441913387514 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we aim to respond to each application, this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application.