Full Stack Software Engineer - Azure - Charleston, SC - 130,000
This candidate must be a full stack software engineer with a point of emphasis in font end development. You will be a creative problem solver who also loves being a close tight-knit team environment interacting with others to find the best overall solution. The right candidate will also be fluent in Scrum core methodologies as it is the main development environment for this company. Certain technology stacks you will use on a daily basis are C# MVC, Angular, SQL Server, and HTML 5.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
- Independently complete complex coding tasks as part of two-week sprint cycles.
- Sustain and curate a comprehensive knowledge of coding and design.
- Participate as a member of a Scrum Development team.
- Maintain current knowledge of the software development landscape and be prepared to introduce new approaches to the team.
- Advise and coordinate with Product Owners on scope, risk, and development options to complete various projects.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the highest quality code possible is provided for the user.
- Using Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps as a developer.
- Facilitate communication across the development team.
- Knowledge of architecture styles/APIs, such as REST, RPC
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server 2012+ and ORMs such as Entity Framework or Dapper.
- Familiarity with JSON, XML files along with associated parsing and processing.
- Ability to translate user requirements to software implementations by breaking down tasks into workable solutions
- Experience working in a source-controlled environment (Git, TFS, Subversion)
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and experiment with new technologies
- Willingness to collaborate with team members; ability to coach; participate in code reviews; share skills and methods
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a directly related position.
- Seasoned professional in C#, .NET framework, and design/architectural patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS and related technologies with a demonstrated empathy for design and UX best practices
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure permanent jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (704) 422-8461. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.