Network Engineer - +$110K
- Be a part of infrastructure planning, architecture design and engineering.
- Create technical documentation.
- Design and implement technical solutions.
- Work on complex projects/systems/issues that support IT systems planning, configuration and optimization.
- Provide Tier 3 support.
- Work on one or more projects as a project team member, with the opportunity to lead.
- Handle tickets, for network and server issues including system down scenarios.
- Can support Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems.
- Virtualization platform (VMware, ESXi, vSphere).
- Administer and configure Cisco and Fortinet network systems.
- Deploy and manage workloads in Azure cloud.
- Support and implement to maintain current knowledge of Cyber Security best practices and systems
- 10-20% Travel
- Data networking (OSI Model, TCP/IP, STP, BGP, 802.1x, wireless standards, etc.)
- In depth knowledge in network design, network architecture, protocols and network topology
- In depth knowledge of windows system administration. (AD, DNS, WSUS, SCCM, group policy, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experienced in scripting using PowerShell, bash, python or similar scripting languages
- In depth knowledge of Office 365 and Azure
- In depth experience working with enterprise class firewalls preferably Fortinet
- Experience working with VMware based virtualization platform.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills across all technologies
- Knowledge in using ticketing and software tools to support the current operations.
- Ability to perform duties in a very fast pace environment and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Industry and vendor specific certifications and training (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.)
- At least 3-years data network experience.
- At least 3-years of Windows systems administration preferably utilizing PowerShell or other scripting utility.
- Minimum of 1-year VMware experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with enterprise class firewalls Fortinet preferably