Infrastructure Solutions Architect - Azure - North Carolina - $160,000 - Remote
As an Azure Cloud Solutions Architect, you will lead a team to plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy enterprise of Microsoft technology infrastructures in the Azure Cloud Platform. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise throughout the designing of systems to support customer needs and remove impediments. Additionally, you will delegate tasks, coach, train, and mentor team members and users. Utilizing data analytics to enhance the consumer experience.
- Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business application services
- Designing, testing, and implementing application services migrations in both a manual and automated manner
- Working closely with client operational resources in updating their on-premise practices to include cloud
- Working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design
- Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or relevant work experience required
- 5 years' experience in a leading consulting, or Cloud Architect role working in agile development environments. Previous experience in software development and performance engineering is preferred
- Must have excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to translate business requirements into information systems solutions.
- 5+years of experience with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure services
- 5+ years of experience with demonstrated Cloud architecture projects and deployments
- 5+ years of experience with Cloud solutions, platforms, and technologies
- 3+ years of experience across the business development life-cycle (i.e. Pre-Sales, Solution
- Architecture, Pricing, and Proposal Development)
- Must have extensive working experience with Microsoft technologies
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Be certified or demonstrate the ability to become certified as an Azure Cloud Solution Architect
- Experience with Application Migration to Azure (ASR)
- Experience with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Mid-level expertise in MS Azure PaaS services
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Please contact me directly at email@example.com for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (980) 259-7962. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.