Senior AZURE Architect - Remote - $160,000 + Benefits - MUST HAVE AZ 300 & AZ 301
An expanding company is seeking for a Senior Azure Architect with proven experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS solutions to join their Digital Integration team. The successful candidate will be part of an elite consulting team responsible for creating enterprise level solutions for one of their Fortune 500 customers. This is a full-time position within the organization and will require onsite delivery at their client's offices located in the United States. If you are looking to join a leading-edge consulting partner and thrive in the energetic atmosphere of short/long-term, high profile projects, I want to talk to you today about this organization's opportunities. Let's connect and put your skills to work!
- Review and establish new Azure Cloud platforms
- Architect Azure IaaS, PaaS with an API gateway integrated to on-premise components
- Architect Azure infrastructure and storage solutions
- Apply Azure Monitors with Azure Policy
- Work with Innovation team and offshore team to deliver solutions
- Quickly generate and update proof of concepts for team feedback
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently with self-direction and as part of a team
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
Primary Required Skills:
- 10+ years of hands on architect experience
- 5+ years of experience in designing and architecting Azure solutions
- Azure Architect Certified.
- Excellent understanding of Azure Tennent, Active Directory, Managed Groups, Subscriptions, Resource Utilization, Consumption etc.
- Hands on Experience in Microsoft Azure IaaS features, such as, network peering, VM's, VNet, NSG Rules, Azure VPN Gateway, ExpressRoutes
- Experience in built-in features of Azure Security services (Key Vault, DDos Proection…)
- Hands on Experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS features
- Hands on experience on Azure storage services like blobs, single instance, managed instance, elastic pools…
- Hands on experience on Serverless computing such as azure function and Integration services like Service Bus and Event Hubs
- Hands on experience working with container-based solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- DevOps mindset and experience with CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc.)
- Experience with disciplined software development lifecycle, Agile Scrum methodology.
Additional Required Skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office 365 productivity tools and Microsoft Azure services.
- Would prefer candidate to have experience with Microsoft .net stack
- Experience Customer Consulting Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Project and system planning experience
- Exponential career growth
- Limitless tech budget
- Tons of internal exposure
- Great Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Work from home
If this role sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to email@example.com and call Camry at 980-259-7969. This company is an EOE.