Azure Technical/Pre sales Consultant for a rapidly expanding Microsoft gold partner in London. You will be assisting clients with their migrations to the cloud.
Role & Responsibilities
- Delivery of workshops and scoping of potential clients infrastructures.
- Working alongside sales teams on proposals and development of documentation.
- Meeting with customers to educate and impart knowledge transfer on best practices and driving sales through cloud migration.
- Involvement in full project life cycle from pre sales through to post implementation support.
- Acting as the Azure SME for the company.
- Deliver presentations and technical workshops.
- Communicate effectively with clients in both a technical and non technical manner.
- Drive the company vision.
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft certification or equivalent, relevant commercial experience
- 3 years Azure experience.
- Proven experience in a pre sales role previously.
- Fantastic communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to travel (2-3 times a year)
- Ability to work Autonomously and as part of a team.
- The role is predominantly home based with client site travel
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunity then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org