My client is one of the heavy hitters in the Danish Consultancy market, with clients and offices across the country. Their clients are some of the biggest companies in Denmark where they assist them in a wide range of projects, from Business Intelligence to Dynamics where 80% of them are based in the Cloud. Additionally, due to their position in the market, they are Microsoft Gold Partners for a range of technologies, a testament to the quality of solutions they produce.
A position in this company will give you the opportunity to work not only with the latest technologies, but to be qualified in using them by taking courses or earning certifications, both of which are encouraged by my client. the reason for this is they understand that in the current market, one of the most attractive things for any consultant is to be able to understand the newest technologies and even better if they can be certified to prove their skill at a glance.
Something that makes people think twice about working in a consultancy is its reputation for long hours and a poor work/life balance. Fortunately, my client is aware of this reputation, with their consultants being in the market for many years they seek to be the force of change by getting their consultants to stick to their 37 hour work week. Their reason for this, in addition to their past experience, is because they believe that working long hours doesn't produce the best solutions. A sound mind, and a happy personally life means a consultant is more likely to produce their best work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high quality solutions for a range of BI projects.
- Spar with colleagues to help facilitate professional growth for everyone.
- Represent the company on a client basis to keep their reputation hard earned reputation.
Skills & Qualifications
- +3 Years Microsoft Business Intelligence Experience.
- An understanding of the Consultancy market.
- A fluent understanding of Danish.
- Competitive Salary/Bonus structure.
- Learning and Development experience.
- Work on some of the most interesting projects in the Danish market.