An established, community involved tech consulting company is looking for a data scientist to help them along their journey of providing tech solutions to thriving local business in rural areas of Virginia.
About the company
Founded by business and IT professionals to provide top-notch IT services while bringing 21st century careers to rural communities in Virginia. The company is home to a talented and professional team with expertise in software application development and support, software quality assurance and testing, information management, systems engineering, and cloud consulting.
Their mission is to create sustainable IT employment opportunities for workers in rural communities.
By equipping thriving urban businesses with highly trained and qualified rural talent, the company has created a advantageous alternative to other models that offer only on site and/or offshore sourcing. Under this business model, both clients and American workers win.
Working in conjunction with several local universities, the company offers its customers the most advanced IT solutions while enabling rural IT professionals to garner the real-world experience and expertise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take part in company's RPA and machine learning initiatives
- Analysing source and target data models
- Perform Data Profiling, Quality Assessment, and Data Cleansing
- Continually improve the process of data conversion, migration, and integration from legacy systems
- Close attention to detail to ensure integrity and quality of data processes
- Extensive experience leading robotic process automation projects - ideally focused on automation back office ERP processes.
- Experience using RPA development tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath, etc.
- Strong business analysis, communications, and leadership skills.