Senior Support Engineer - 6-month C2H -$60-65/hr
I am looking for an Senior Support Engineer to work in St. Louis, MO for a client of mine who are growing at a rapid pace. They are looking for someone experienced in the full stack of Microsoft products. It is a 6 month contract to hire which offers the opportunity to grow with this firm.
This opportunity will provide experience handling a variety of different tickets for a large number of different end clients. You will have the opportunity to foster positive client relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving client success. This company hiring to help them keep up with their own growth. The company is seeking somebody in the STL area who can work onsite.
Communications via onsite, phone, email, and web to assist clients and partners in deploying, operating and troubleshooting Microsoft technologies.
- Client onboarding and ticket satisfaction
- Reduce the time and cost to onboard and resolve tickets
- Provide high quality data to help drive service improvement
- Serve as an escalation point for client tickets
- Proactively assist and anticipate issues
- Engage in strategic service delivery planning to strengthen targeted client relationships.
- Gather client impressions of products and services and integrates this feedback into decision making.
- Allocates and aligns resources to optimize the client experience.
- Build plans that consider potential obstacles and immediate and long-term consequences.
- Provide stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid and resolve technical issues.
- Identify opportunities to articulate business value and grow client/partner relationships in alignment with US Cloud business priorities.
- Consistently apply "lessons learned", model personal accountability & teamwork
- Demonstrate an understanding of his or her role and contribution to client change management and adoption initiatives.
- Understand client requirements and can map the adoption and optimization of Microsoft technology solutions accordingly.
- Contribute & participate with meetings to articulate Premier offerings to all clients; share knowledge thru communities, adapt for clients.
- Cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with clients and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise.
- Relevant certifications in Microsoft technologies
- 8+ Years experience Microsoft technologies
- 5+ Years experience in Windows Server
- Experience in Active Directory/Azure AD and DNS
- Technical proficiency in and learning attitude towards Microsoft and related technologies
- Proven ability to work virtually
- Communication Skills - Spoken and written English (including technical writing)
- Analytical problem solving
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math, or equivalent.
Prior Roles: Technical consulting experience, or support experience in a second or third tier.
My client is looking to design an easier way for employees to collaborate. This is an opportunity to help enhance a fast paced office space and create even more growth.
If this fits your description and you are open to new opportunities, reach out to Matt Eiel at email@example.com. If you are qualified and this position is a good fit, I will put you forward to my client for their thorough interviewing process with your future team members.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics, Stack & Azure, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 322-219-7552 (ext. 7552). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic SharePoint opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.