Director of Cloud Infrastructure - Tampa - $175/HR
A leading finance company in the Tampa Bay area is seeking an interim Cloud Infrastructure Director with extensive hands-on Microsoft Azure migration experience. The primary aim of the role is to lead the migration of on-prem infrastructure and databases into a scalable Azure environment. The initial contract will be full-time for 12 months, with possibility of extension.
- Own and lead the architecture for an enterprise wide cloud infrastructure migration
- Provide technical insights and direction as it pertains to Microsoft Azure IaaS, Azure SQL and Office 365
- Manage and lead the current Infrastructure team on a day-to-day basis
- Lead the evaluation and selection process of new hires dedicated to migration efforts
- Evaluate and make recommendations on both Azure native and third party tools to be used during the migration and post migration support thereafter
- Extensive experience leading and managing multiple cloud migrations specific to Microsoft Azure
- Background in Azure or Enterprise Architecture
- Experience in managing enterprise wide technology teams
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the South East. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.