Director of Data and Analytics - Round Rock, TX - FTE - $165,000-180,000
A growing company in the healthcare industry is looking for a strong leader to drive the overall vision for cloud data and analytics practice. This person will be working with various areas of the business, such as data analyst, data engineers, sales, and account management providing leadership and decision management. You will be responsible for leading development of new capabilities in data and analytics in an Azure environment. You should have a strong background working hands-on in Azure and the Azure Data Stack. This person should also be able to mentor and lead colleagues on data analytics trends and data engineering practices.
- Lead cloud data & analytics solutions that involve roadmaps, vision, and business strategies.
- Work closely with clients on providing data solutions
- Ability to lead as Director and work in cross-functional areas, partnering with data engineers, data analyst, data architects to deliver advanced solutions aligning with overall strategy
- Strong background working hands-on with the following:
- Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, and Databricks
- Power BI
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehouse
- Create overall data strategy for the organization, building governance reports, dashboards, and work to leverage cutting edge technology
- A degree in computer science, mathematics, or statistics
- 10+ years' experience in data and data analytics
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work with senior level leaders on a variety of projects
- Exposure to multiple technology stacks and passion to work with the latest technology
This is a full time opportunity located in Round Rock, TX. At this time no sponsorship is provided. Only US Citizens and GC Holders will be considered.
To fast track your application contact:
email@example.com / 972-432-4043