My client is a Business Intelligence consultancy firm. They work with clients to research, manage and present data to enhance their business plans and needs. They work in several market industries such as retail, finance, insurance, leisure, hospitality, travel, transport, energy and public sectors. Companies they have worked with that are recognisable are names like Rolls Royce, BP, and AIG. They are a British company that has been established for over 25 years. They have recently opened new offices in Amsterdam. Some attractive aspects of this opportunity include:
- Helping to define company culture
- Helping to define the office's way of working
- Setting out a framework for new candidate training
- Very strong career progression prospects as you will be one of the first ones in their Amsterdam office
Microsoft Training Academy:
This company not only wants the best, but wants to keep them. On top of the all benefits and very competitive salary, they have set up personal development plans and have created a Microsoft Training Academy to give all new colleagues hands on training in the latest Microsoft Technologies.
- Developing and delivering data and analytics platforms based on MS BI.
- Working on client-site or in-house development teams, collaborating within a team environment and participating in typical project life-cycle activities such as requirement analysis, testing, and deployment.
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology, striving towards Microsoft certifications
- Actively staying up to date with concepts such as Data Science, Machine Learning, and other evolving Microsoft Azure Data Platform related services.
- Participating in the curriculum of the Microsoft Data Academy.
Desired Skills & Experience:
This is a role for ambitious technologists who wish to work with the latest cloud technology from Microsoft. While they do not expect everyone to have experience with all the technologies below, candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to rapidly learn new technologies, this particularly applies to candidates with more traditional Microsoft BI stack experience.
- MS Power BI
- SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Understanding of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods
- Good communication skills
- A combination of consulting and developing work is absolutely mandatory
- Medior Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- Principle Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Test Coordinator
- Candidates must have the right to reside and work within the EU
- English speaking environment, Dutch is a positive, but by no means mandatory
Curious and would like to know more information? Contact me (Roger Lowe) on the following;
Or send me a LinkedIn Message