Azure Applications Architect - Leading Automotive Retailer - $170k
Position: Azure Applications Architect (Perm-Full Time)
Requirement: 5+ Years of Recent Azure Experience
Salary: $145k-$170k +Performance Bonus
Location: Orlando, FL (Travel 20%)
Our client is a well-established and national automotive parts retailer looking to expand. They are looking for someone with a highly technical background with stage presence. They offer diverse full-life cycle projects, with the flexibility of working on-site with remote flexibility. You will be apart of a new regime and will get to build your own team. You will learn and lead with other Azure experts as you take over the market. Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Solve complex, hands-on technical challenges and perform research when dealing with unknowns
- Build software using patterns and practices to minimize future technical debt
- Validate tools, processes, and environments for company engagement while providing feedback to the architects, principal consultants, and product ownership
- Lead the architecture definition for taking applications to a true SaaS model, by revamping existing architecture significantly, and adding new elements to the architecture.
- Establish customized processes that align to program goals and objectives, also actively promote and engage in process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- 12+ years total Application Architecture experience
- 6+ years of client facing work
- 6+ years of work in the Application Development & .NET space
- Background in Architecture for major migration projects from on-prem to Azure cloud
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Acts with customers in mind.
- Hands-on experience with cloud architectures, public cloud deployment and operations, technical and security architecture, virtualization, software design, software development, Agile development, application life-cycle management, workload assessments, technical solution architecture, and Microsoft Azure
-Outstanding Health/Dental/Vision benefits
-Exponential Career Growth
If this position interest you and you would like to know more, please contact email@example.com or 980-259-7973 (Ext:7973). This company is an EOE