Job title - Senior Azure Data Developer
Location - Central London
Daily Rate - £650 (Inside IR35)
Contract - 3 Months + Extensions
Our Sports Analytics client is a rapidly expanding data driven sports marketing agency who work with sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them understand their customers through the use of data.
As part of their ongoing growth, they are looking to bolster their technical team and looking for someone with ideally utilising Azure based data services such as storage/Data lake, Data Factory, Databricks, Azure SQL and Azure SQL DWH.
The role will help design and implement new data warehouses using the above technology. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of knowledge in design, development and test within the data services field ideally with Azure deployment experience.
- A passion for technology with a flair for finding innovative solutions
- A talent for Design with a keen eye for detail, structured thinking and best practice
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Driven, motivated and inspiring with the ability to mentor & nurture
- Both architectural and hands on, with the ability to specify and build
- A keen interest in sport or the sports business and real interest in the positive effects we have on our client's businesses.
Required experience and skills we are looking for are:
- Data architecture, design and development and implementation, using the above technologies for large scale Data solutions
- Technical authoring, Proposal writing, Solution design for Data warehousing
- Cloud Release management, Process automation, Source control
- Experience in Software development using on of the following - php, java, python, .net. c#,
- Experience of Azure in the following technologies:
- Storage accounts/Data Lake
- Data Factory
- Azure SQL
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
Nice to Have
- Experience of Azure in the following technologies
- Event Hubs or Kafka or Lambda
- API management
- Logic & Function apps
- Data lake analytics
- Experience or knowledge of other Data technologies - such as Amazon Redshift, Google Big Query, Hadoop, Spark or other cloud based data service.